Established printers since 1948
For almost 60 years, Guernsey Herald has delivered thousands of finished projects to local Guernsey businesses. Our dedication to innovation grows along with the times and we are always at the forefront of the most technologically advanced printing methods.
Formed in 1948, Guernsey Herald launched with just four staff and began publishing the ‘Guernseyman’ monthly magazine in the same year. In 1951, The Herald began publishing the Guernsey Star, which was sold to the Guernsey Press 15 months later. Almost every year since its inception, Guernsey Herald has invested in brand new, cutting edge equipment in order to deliver the very best quality on every project.
In 1974, Guernsey Herald opened the stationary shop at 17 Victoria Road. Due to its continued success, further premises were opened in 1983.
The Guernsey Herald continues to expand and grow – we now hire 15 staff within the island.
In November 2011 we completed our move from Longcamps to our new factory at Braye road St. Sampsons, offering a full comprehensive print service.
Our stationery shop in Victoria road has now closed, but Herald print now continues to offer stationery supplies by phone 01481 201200 ,
email firstname.lastname@example.org or via our online catalogue service at www.heraldprint.gg/stationery
Want to know more? Please get in touch and we’ll be happy to help!